1. The Seventh Annual Huntington Folk Festival: Headlining this year will be Falcon Ridge Most Wanted Tour artists: Pesky J. Nixon, ilyAIMY, Louise Mosrie and Blair Bodine, all voted “Most Wanted to Return” by Falcon Ridge Folk Festival attendees in 2011. The event features unplugged showcases and song swaps from noon to 6 p.m. on Sunday at Heckscher Park. Festivities will include a special tribute to Woody Guthrie Centenary. Admission is free.
2. Campbell Brothers: The Summer Arts Festival on Saturday presents an African-American Pentecostal repertoire with a new twist: the growling, wailing, shouting, singing and swinging voice of the steel guitar. Pedal steel-guitarist Chuck Campbell and his lap steel-playing brother Darick are two of the finest in this tradition. Rounding out the band is a high energy rhythm section, featuring brother Phil Cambell on guitar and his son Carlton on drums. Katie Jackson’s classic, gutsy, gospel vocals bring the ensemble to a level of energy and expression that defies description. Show starts at 8:30 p.m. Saturday at Heckscher park. Admission is free.
3. Mountain Heart: The band's acoustic energy and keen sense of entertainment dynamics have helped them forge a highly unique sound, and stage show, which appeals to an incredibly wide variety of musical tastes at large outdoor folk music and bluegrass festivals. Show starts Friday at 8:30 p.m. at as part of the Summer Arts Festival. Band's website
4. Pancake Breakfast Fundraiser: The Huntington Elks Lodge #1565 is sponsoring a pancake breakfast Saturday to raise money to send deserving kids to Boy Scout camp. The event runs from 8:30 a.m. noon at 195 Main St. in Huntington. Admission: $15 for adults, $5 for kids.
5. Kayak For A Cause XII: Kayak For A Cause will be holding their annual fundraiser that brings kayakers and their favorite charities together to help raise money for causes that focus on ways to protect the environment and our community. 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. at Crab Meadow Beach in Northport on Saturday. $100 to participate. For more info, click .