Among the many entertainment options this weekend and beyond are Fitz and the Tantrums, playing at the Paramount, and a burlesque show at Huntington Social.
1. Fitz and the Tantrums, Friday starting at 8 p.m. Take in this soul-pop band at The Paramount. Tickets start at $20
2. Burlesque, Friday starting at 11 p.m. Watch Legs Malone and her burlesque show at Huntington Social from 11 p.m. until 12:30 a.m. There is a $10 cover charge.
3. Gold Magnolias, Saturday starting at 9 p.m. Take in Gold Magnolias at Porto Vivo restaurant starting at 9 p.m. This will be happening through midnight.
4. Piccolo Restaurant offers live piano music Saturdays and Sundays.
5. Prime restaurant offers a jazz brunch on Sundays, from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.