Best-selling author Jodi Picoult returns to Huntington on March 2 for a reading of her newest novel, The Storyteller.
Sponsored by the Book Revue, the reading will take place at Huntington High School, where she will sign copies of her book.
All books must be purchased at Book Revue.
Tickets are required for the reading, which begins at 7 p.m.
- Tickets went on sale this week.
- BOOK TICKET: $28 + tax (includes a copy of her book)
- SEAT TICKET: $5 seat only tickets are available at Book Revue or at the door the night of the event. (These tickets do not include the book, however, they may be redeemed for $5 off the price of any of Jodi's books available the night of the event.)
- HUNTINGTON SCHOOL DISTRICT STUDENT TICKETS: If you are a student in the Huntington School District, SEAT TICKETS are available for $5 in the Music Office of Huntington High School. These tickets do not include a copy of the book. If you are not a student at Huntington High School, tickets may only be purchased at Book Revue or at the door the night of the event.
- Call the Book Revue at 271-1442 for further information and to purchase tickets.
- Doors open at 6 p.m.