1. Library Trustees Meeting: The Huntington community is welcome to attend Tuesday's meeting of the Huntington Public Library Board of Trustees at 5:30 p.m., in the Main Library.
2. Townwide Fund Meeting: The Townwide Fund of Huntington's "Third Tuesday" Business Networking night will begin at 6 p.m. at Mac’s Steak House. Join the all-volunteer board members and representatives from some of the 20 agencies the non-profit charity helps support to network and talk about the Fund's upcoming 50th anniversary gala. Admission $20.
3. High School Sports: Boys basketball: St. Anthony's at Iona Prep at 4:30 p.m.
4. Take Charge of Your Patch Listing: Huntington business owners or managers may now search for their Patch business listing and select "Claim your listing" in order to make updates to the page. A form will pop up asking for your name, contact information and proof of ownership. Within a few days, someone from Patch will contact you to verify your authenticity, and then you'll be approved as the business owner. Once approved, you'll have a "Manage Your Listing" button on the top of your Places page. Click the button and take control of your dashboard with photos and content. It's free and easy.
5. Caregiver Support Group: Conducting by the Jewish Association Serving the Aging, this support group is intended for but not limited to family members and friends of those who suffer from Alzheimer's Disease and other memory impairments. Begins at 6:30 p.m. at the Bristal at East Northport. Free admission. Details