The following was taken from the Suffolk County Police arrest blotter. An arrest does not indicate a conviction as all persons are presumed innocent until, and if, proven guilty in a court of law.
- Patrice Martin, 46, from East Northport was arrested in East Northport and charged with DWI with a previous conviction in 10 years.
- Yitshok Abraham, 36, from Lakewood was arrested in Huntington Station and charged with second degree robbery, causes physical injury.
- Sally Torres, 42, from Huntington was arrested in Huntington and charged with third degree grand larceny.
- Stephen Gardella, 49, from Melville was arrested in Melville and charged with fourth degree criminal mischief, preventing an emergency call, and second degree harassment.
- Aleah Jones from, 23, Uniondale was arrested in Huntington Station and charged with third degree criminal trespass.
- Sol Rosen (no birth date available) from Manhasset was arrested in Huntington and charged with first degree identity theft, obtain goods.
- Timothy Hickey, 49, from Huntington Station was arrested in Huntington and charged with two counts of criminal possession of a weapon.
- Richard Rojas, 19, from Huntington Station was arrested in Huntington Station and charged with disorderly conduct, obscene language/gestures, and second degree obstructing governmental administration.
For questions about this blotter, contact the Northport Patch editor at Leah.Bush@patch.com.