1. Rick Springfield: Theres something about Rick Springfield that is and always has been very real. His songs about love and loss, greed and envy, elation and heartbreak spoke to that part of human nature that hasnt changed in 3,000 years. They still do. Sprinfield plays with Lisa Bianco & The Fury and The Pamela Betti Band at Friday. Showtime 8 p.m.
2. Sean Bones: The Summer Arts Festival presents Sean Bones Friday. The multi-instrumentalist, singer songwriter mixes tropical guitars, reggae beats and scrappy pop-punk. Admission is free. Showtime 8:30 p.m. at .
3. Bocce Tournament: Four person teams from Huntington and Babylon will converge at Mill Dam Park in Halesite Saturday at 9 a.m. to play bocce - an old world sport that combines bowling, marbles and the precision of golf. The tournament between the Town of Huntington and the Town of Babylon began in 2002, and has grown in popularity with each passing year. The 2012 tournament will be hosted by Huntington Councilman Mark Cuthbertson and Babylon Supervisor Rich Schaffer, and for the first time, the tournament will take place at the four new bocce courts Mill Dam Park in Halesite. Depending on the number of teams, the free tournament will either be “round robin” or “double elimination.” The tournament is open to all.
4. Opera Night in Huntington: This large body of professional operatic singers plus their piano accompanist present an entertaining assortment of vocal excerpts from famous and beloved operas Sunday from 4-6 p.m. at in Huntington. Admission $10.
5. Burlesque Night: Huntington Social presents Legs Malone and her troope of fabulous dancing divas Saturday at 11 p.m. Cost is $10 which includes a libation, 21 and over.