1. Christine Walevska Concert: Celloist Cristine Walevska will perform at Mahanaim School at 7:30 p.m. Monday. Admission is free.
2. Movies on the Lawn: "Field Of Dreams," based on a true story, about Iowa farmer Ray Kinsella who hears a voice in his corn field telling him, "If you build it, he will come," plays at Heckscher Park Monday. Starts at 8:30 p.m., weather permitting. Free admission.
3. Marni Nixon at Cinema Arts Centre: If you are a fan of "West Side Story," "The King and I," and "My Fair Lady," you're probably a fan of Marni Nixon. Her name wasn’t on the credits of those legendary movies, but when Natalie Wood, Deborah Kerr, and Audrey Hepburn opened their mouths to sing, the voice you heard was Marni Nixon. the event features a question and answer session, movie clips and a book signing by Nixon at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday.
4. Andy Cohen at the Book Revue: Television personality and author Andy Cohen will at the Book Revue Thursday to speak about and sign his memoir, "Most Talkative." The man behind the Real Housewives writes about his lifelong love affair with pop culture that brought him from the suburbs of St. Louis to his own television show. Details
5. Huntington Community Band: Join Musical Director Tom Gellert and the Huntington Community Band as they open their 67th Season of Summer Concerts in Huntington's . Wednesday's 8:30 p.m. concert features a wide array of exciting music, toe-tapping marches and a program guaranteed to please young and old alike.