1. Long Island Biennial Exhibition: The and will present the Long Island Biennial 2012, a juried exhibition featuring work by artists and filmmakers of Nassau and Suffolk counties. The exhibit runs from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the museum. Details
2. La Leche League: The not-for-profit La Leche League, dedicated to helping mothers breastfeed their babies, meets Thursday at the . The 7 p.m. meeting is free and open to all women.
3. Tony Mottola Tribute Concert: Guitar Extravaganza Salute concert to honor guitar legend Tony Mottola at the Dix Hills Perforning Arts Center at 7:30 p.m. Mottola worked extensively with Frank Sinatra, Perry Como and appeared with Doc Severinsen’s Orchestra on The Tonight Show. Tickets $10.
4. A Taste Of The Town: Presented by the The Ladies Ancient Order of Hibernians Huntington Division 4 on Thursday from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. at Appliance World in Huntington. The event features chefs from Fado, Vitae, Mr. Sausage, Finnegan's and Fiorello Dolce from Huntington along with Jellyfish of Centerport, Nisen of Woodbury and Kim's Kandies. Also included in the $50 admission, wine and chocolate pairing, live music, and raffles. Proceeds benefit abused women and children.
5. Readers' Choice: Who holds the best Mother's Day brunch? .