1. Islander's Scrimmage Nearby: The New York Islanders will play an intrasquad scrimmage Thursday at 6:30 p.m. at in Syosset. The Blue & White Scrimmage will feature the organizaton's top prospects.
2. Book Signing: Author Lawrence Kelter will be at the Book Revue at 7 p.m. Thursday to speak about and sign his new book, "Palindrome." Details
3. Historic Pub Crawl: Join Town Historian Robert Hughes on a walking tour of Huntington Village, starting at 6:30. Stops include three historic Huntington pubs. The tour begins at the Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Building, located at 228 Main St. Admission is $5 per for HHS members, $10 for nonmembers. The topic for this day will be "Huntington in the 1920's." Reservations required. To reserve a spot call (631) 427-7045 ext. 401.
4. Huntington's Men's Chorus Concert: With more than 100 active singing members, the Huntington's Men's Chorus chorus will perform a delightful variety of songs Thursday at the Summer Arts Festival at . Show starts at 8:30 p.m. at Heckscher Park. Admission is free.
5. Citizenship Classes: Taking the Citizenship test? Teacher Carlos Manjares explains the process of becoming a citizen, prepares you for the citizenship interview, and reviews U.S. history and government for the test. Thursday at 6:30 p.m. at the Station Branch of the Huntington Public Library. Admission is free.