1. Long Island Dance Consortium: The Summer Arts Festival presents a variety of dance groups Wednesday at including: the Long Island Dance Company; Long Island Ballet Theatre; American Dance Theatre of Long Island; and Variations, a Dancer's Studio. Show starts at 8:30 p.m. Admission is free.
2. American Legion Monthly Meeting: Veterans are encouraged to attend the monthly meeting of Greenlawn Post 1244 at 24 Boulevard Avenue at 8 p.m. The American Legion is dedicated to honoring and supporting all veterans who have served their country, fostering a 10o percent Americanism, mentoring youth and supporting a strong national defense.
3. Town Planning Board: The Town of Huntington Planning Board meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Town Hall. Agenda
4. Oncology Support Group: Oncology Support Group Meets every Wednesday from 7-9 p.m. at the Women’s Health Center at Huntington Hospital at 7 p.m. For info, call Sue Degnan at (631) 351-2013 or Mary Gordon at (631) 351-2343.
5. Newsletter: Let Patch make your life easier. Get a daily or weekly roundup of news from around Northport delivered straight to your inbox by signing up here.