The Fallen on Long Island is a non-profit non-denominational organization put together by parents, family, and friends of those who have lost a battle against chemical dependency on Long Island. Topics & Activities for the night will include:
• Overview of drug epidemic and crisis on Long Island
• Overview of substance use, abuse, and dependence
• Signs and Symptoms of a user
• Access to treatment / community resources
• Personal stories of substance use and loss
• Service for community healing and action
• Candle Light Vigil March Following the Forum to
• Commemorate those who have Fallen on Long Island. (from St. Patrick’s to Huntington Town Hall)
Organizations involved are Long Island Council on Alcohol & Drug Dependence, Life Center, Huntington Drug & Alcohol, Seafield Center, and Huntington CPR.
Please spread the word about this event and join us for this extremely important message.