Some of the area's top young professionals will be featured in Long Island’s 30 Under 30 Young Professional Awards in May.
One of 30 to be recognized at the May 1 event is Patch's Regional Ad Manager Elizabeth Marmer. Nominees will be honored for dedication to achieving success, impact on Long Island and commitment to business and civic communities. Candidates were nominated from public, private and not for profit sectors.
Sponsored by the , the awards ceremony will be held at the Huntington Crescent Club. For ticket reservations go to the COC website.
- Caesar Alaienia – Stony Brook University Medical Center
- Sean Bickoff – Borg & Borg Inc.
- Alison Brennan – Einbinder & Co.
- Michelle E. Cohen – Certilman, Balin, Adler, & Hyman, LLP
- Thomas C. Fell, Jr. – Fuoco Group
- Elizabeth Fochetta – Leviton Manufacturing
- Bryan J. Galgano – Office of Legislator Steve Stern
- Bradley Gardiner – Armbrecht & Company, CPA, PC
- Matt Goldapper – JVC Broadcasting
- William Hernandez – BAE Systems
- Robert Huether – National Grid and Inline 1 Sports Center
- William Huether – National Grid and Inline 1 Sports Center
- Kimberly Joseph – Premier Home Health Care
- Alex H. Kushnir – Office of Assemblyman Andrew Raia
- Elizabeth Marmer – Patch.com
- Scott Martella – Office of the Governor, Hon. Andrew Cuomo
- Ali Nazir – Office of Legislator John M. Kennedy Jr.
- Jacqueline Pevera – Farmingdale State College
- Michael Raspantini – Huntington Buzz
- Morgan Rooney – BAE Systems
- Christopher Sagistano – H2M Group
- Matthew Sanchez – YDA
- Daniel Schrafel – Long Islander Newspapers, LLC
- Jean-Marie Smith – Let All The Children Play
- Pedram Tabibi – Meltzer, Lippe, Goldstein, and Breitstone, LLP
- Garrett Taylor – Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc.
- Denny Teason – Suffolk County Community College
- Anthony Vlachos – North Shore Financial Group
- Theresa Weston – Cerini and Associates, LLP
- Sean Wightman – New Life Properties
- Joe Yacobellis – Mancini Architecture, PLLC