Weekly tip: Randstad is looking for warehouse help and is inviting qualified workers to an open house Friday. The job placement company is seeking certified forklife operators, assemblers, sacn gun operators, pickers/packers, quality assurance inspectors, production supervisors and machinists. The open house runs from 9 a.m. to noon at Randstad, 1122 Franklin Avenue STE 106
Some of the jobs open this week on Long Island.
Experienced skateboarder to teach skateboarding lessons for GoSkate, America's largest skateboarding school.
- Lead the marketing function for the company, providing support in the area of marketing strategy and management.
- Develop the annual marketing plan and the strategies, tactics and resources necessary to achieve goals.
- Provides leadership and/or supports the design, development, and implementation of products and service lines.
- Oversees and directs customer communication and retention monitoring processes and initiatives
- Creates an institutional and system-wide marketing reporting function that can track, measure and analyze performance.
- Ensures all marketing communications are coordinated, support marketing plan objectives and are an effective expenditure of resources.
- Responsible for developing and managing the project plan and working with discipline leads and project teams to execute on plans
- Monitor day-to-day activities of the project and ensure work is progressing as planned
- Manage schedule, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon
- Effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables working across project(s) based on scope of work, project goals, and Creative Director's direction
- Consistently identify needs that creative, marketing, and businesses may not recognize and ensure approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs
Ability to supervise staff; Strong knowledge of accounting and financial practices; Knowledge of NYS education law; Knowledge of operations to include transportation, school lunch and civil service rules.
- Analyzes business partner's operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions.
- Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed. Possesses an understanding of technological trends and uses this knowledge to bring solutions to business units supported to enhance the enterprise's competitive edge.
- Develop in-depth business, domain, analytical, and systems knowledge for building relevant Contact Center solutions and services, especially expertise in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions
- Consult with and coach business teams on appropriate uses of data, analytical solutions, and tools
- Work in multi-functional teams to evaluate business activities
- Develops, implements, and evaluates the clinical collaborative practice agreements in the specific clinical area.
- Conducts health assessments of patients/families with real or potential, acute, and/or chronic health problems. Initiates referrals to specialty services and fosters continuity of care.
- Initiates selected therapeutic and diagnostic procedures, consultation and laboratory examinations. Prescribes and revises medical regimes. Interprets findings and plans of care according to collaborative practice agreements and protocols in designated areas.
- Provides patient/family education and counseling in the areas of health promotion, maintenance, and disease prevention.
- Participates in team meetings and conferences to enhance an interdisciplinary approach to primary health car delivery
- Serves on departmental and multidisciplinary committees, which influence or determine policies affecting nursing practice.
- Serves as liaison between patient and community, and acts as health care advocate.
The assistant superintendent is primarily responsible for providing leadership and administrative oversight for all aspects of the district’s K – 12 instructional program.