Here are a few of the jobs open around Long Island.
- Manage inboxes, calendars, contacts, coordinate meetings/conference calls, and print relevant materials prior to meetings
- Manage CEO’s voicemail, mail and packages
- Assist in time management by keeping CEO’s day on track through frequent reminders of upcoming meetings
- Make lunch arrangements for CEO, other important meetings and reservations for external meetings
- Greet CEO’s guests and arrange for beverages and meals as needed
- Manage all signature requests for CEO
- Assist with all technology needs of CEO, ordering supplies and daily organization of his office
Provide well stocked, clean and working vending machines on a pre-designated route, as well as maintain customer service and relations.
Make machine collections, put those collections into company vehicle safe and bring back to branch office where they are counted and deposited.
Responsible for keeping company vehicle properly stocked, completing their route within their normally scheduled hours, keeping vehicle properly maintained, and obeying all traffic laws.
Preparation and distribution of hot and cold food items
May assume cashier responsibilities for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Open interviews will take place at 90 Pennsylvania Ave, Massapequa NY 11758 on the following days:
Wednesday between 3- 5 p.m.
Thursday between 3- 5 p.m.
- Perform continuous internal and external environmental scanning in support of institutional research and effectiveness.
- Compile an extensive range of available data and organize data into a “data warehouse,” a process that includes refined tools to extract, transform and load data into a repository; tools to manage and retrieve metadata; and clear avenues to enable end users access to the most meaningful, relevant data for decision-making
- Serve as the College’s chief reporting official for IPEDS and MIDDLE STATES institutional profiles; provide data and analytical support for all activities related to evaluation, assessment, program review reporting and accreditation
- Assure compliance with mandatory data reporting and maintain data verification and quality control procedures
- Support the research and analysis activities of all College divisions, including the development of surveys and other methods of data collection
- Direct the planning, implementation, distribution of standard and ad hoc reporting; advance analytical research and a “culture of evidence,” at the College
- Build an online College data profile, to include regularly updated dashboard indicators with standard definitions and trend analyses
- Provide additional information and analysis as needed