- Head to toe styling of clients.
- Attaining and retention of clients through follow-up and appointments
- Networking with the local community for in-store events
The district seeks a highly motivated individual with the ability to lead and be responsible for the overall supervision and effectiveness of the Fine & Performing Arts Programs K - 12. The District Director of the Fine & Performing Arts reports directly to the Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum and Instruction.
- Effective technical writing and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Apply industry best-practices and regarding emerging technologies, risk mitigation, and continuity planning.
- Plan and conducts unit-tests, and ensures accurate documentation of technical specifications.
- Track and maintain all records and metric, and reports the project's progress to management.
- Analyze events, evaluate operations and make recommendations to optimize the performance of the protection systems associated with the electric transmission, distribution and generation systems.
- Supervise and coordinate the work of technical field personnel for installation, repair and maintenance of instrumentation, relaying and automatic controls.
- Represent the protection division and electric system operations department at various inter-departmental meetings.
- Participates in supervisor's 24 hour standby schedule for consultation and advice to others on protective problems and for dispatching relay technicians during emergencies.
- Troubleshooting, adjusting, and replacing AC and DC electrical equipment such as batteries, control stations, fuses, motor starters, relays, switches, and timers.
- Inspecting, troubleshooting, repairing, and/or replacing mechanical components such as motors, reducers, drive chains, sprockets, sheaves, pulleys, rollers, conveyor belts, bearings, and transfer plates.
- Inspecting, troubleshooting, repairing, and/or replacing pneumatic equipment such as diverters, air compressors, lubricators, hoses, and coils.
- Inspecting, troubleshooting, repairing and/or replacing hydraulic equipment such as hoses, fittings, cylinders, and pumps.
- Welding equipment such as hand rails, conveyor supports, package handling equipment, carts, and grading.
- Performing preventive maintenance inspections of plant equipment such as conveyors, bulk carts, and power industrial equipment.
• Be proactive in generating sales
• Promote profitability by maintaining inventory and operational costs
• Recruit, hire and develop a strong team
• Maintain the magic of motivation at all times
• Market the brand and drive traffic in your store
• Act as an ambassador for the brand
• Coach team members on the ethics, philosophies and best practices of LUSH