Some of the jobs open in the area this week.
- Supervises, hires, trains, disciplines and evaluates the performance of staff. Ensures performance appraisals are completed in a timely manner.
- Prioritizes, schedules, assigns and monitors work to optimize operational performance.
- Coordinates staffing, material requirements and equipment needs.
- Analyzes, recommends, implements and monitors approved work-flow changes, procedures and protocols. Implements System/Department policies and government regulations, and monitors compliance.
- Maintains quality control activities
- Produces revenue through sales to new and existing clients with emphasis on mid-size companies with high revenue.
- Provides service to clients according to their needs, retaining them as clients.
- Participates in team sales situations with other producers and support personnel.
- Assists, educates and develops other staff members in new client sales situations and existing client service requirements.
- Applies industry technologies to new sales, additional sales to existing clients and account service.
- Provides direction in account transfer situations.
Oversee risk, underwriting, customer service, sales support and technical support.
- Greet and acknowledge customers entering the store and establish their shopping interests
- Direct customers to the appropriate area
- Communicate to associates throughout the store when customers are being sent to their areas for service
- Conduct reverse greetings with customers leaving the store without having made a purchase
•Initiates the removal of all assigned system and application access of terminated employees after receiving HR notification. Documents the process and keeps records of removal evidence (i.e., screen shots) ensuring compliance with Internal Audit requirements.
• Monitors Microsoft announcements, CERT advisories, Qualys assessment report risks, SMS patch deployment gaps, IPS detected anomalies, and other tools to identify potential vulnerabilities in our IS environment. Notifies appropriate IT system/application administrators of vulnerabilities and tracks their resolution, if applicable.
• Creates and distributes the daily virus monitoring report to alert site IS Representatives on any prominent virus and worm threats. Provides them with recommended and proper countermeasures to prevent infection.
• Monitors the status of unresolved Sarbanes Oxley IS control testing issues.
- Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments.
- Fill cart with supplies and transport cart to assigned area.
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms. Replace dirty linens and terry with clean items.
- Make beds and fold terry.
- Clean bathrooms. Remove trash, dirty linen, and room service items.
- Check that all appliances are present in the room and in working order.
- Straighten desk items, furniture, and appliances.
- Dust, polish, and remove marks from walls and furnishings. Vacuum carpets and perform floor care duties
- Proficient in the use of the core PeopleSoft HCM module: navigation, methods to update and correct information, searching for help, setting up favorites etc…
- Serves as a liaison between Human Resources and IT/PeopleSoft staff to effect programming changes and implement users’ requests and system enhancements.
- Responsible for control table entry in PeopleSoft – and can supervise or coordinate such efforts being performed by another member of the HRIS team.
- Proficient using the Security Administration module. Capable of making changes to the department security tree and fluent with delivered security administration processes.
- Uses advanced knowledge and analytical skills pertaining to HRIS in order to guide members of HR. Will provide statistical and analytical data.
- Excellent written communication skills are required so that all aspects as related to functional requirements are appropriately conveyed to other HRIS personnel and IT colleagues.
• Utilize specialized knowledge of product categories to provide customer service and promote health and wellness.
• Guide customers, with the support of the pharmacist, as they make purchasing decisions on products
• Achieve sales targets through customer education and one on one sales.
• Communicate with the pharmacists to assist customers in the selection of products.
• Perform community outreach activities including immunization outreach, senior citizen center visits, health care provider visits, and fitness center visits.
- Demonstrate safe/efficient-driving skills.
- Applicants should be computer proficient, able to complete paperwork accurately and completely and understand the importance of detail and accuracy.
- Strong customer service and ability to communicate verbally with customers in a professional manner.
- Ability to adhere to and enforce all security procedures.
- Able to lift materials weighing up to 70 pounds; able to use tools to maneuver.
Developers work on teams that create large scale .Net web applications using these technologies without the use of code generation engine.