Some of the jobs available in the Huntington area this week:
• Support portfolio growth by coaching tellers to identify referral opportunities and perform sales/referral activities.
• Resolve escalated client complaints/issues promptly and effectively.
• Work with branch manager to manage hiring, performance management and compensation of Tellers. Adhere to staffing guidelines and recommended mix of full-time and part-time employees.
- Administers, extends, negotiates and terminates standard and nonstandard contracts.
- Conducts proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
Outdoor spray painting
Unpack product, spray paint and repackage.
Must be certified teacher or have a coaching certificate with First Aid and CPR.
Companys OEM Division makes custom products that go with major consumer electronics. Looking for a sales person who has experience working with major accounts, either B2B or OEM. Must have ability to bring in and grown major accounts and some international experience is desired. This is a global position and will involve some international travel, but not the majority of the time.
- Understand the American Express Vacations, Travel Impressions, and all other online properties' business goals and objectives.
- Work closely with Product Management, Marketing, and Engineering teams to generate insights, diagnose problems, and inform business and product decisions by transforming large data sets into actionable info.
- Oversee selection and configuration of advanced analytics systems
- Define key performance indicators for the business and product performance.
- Analyze current business performance and identify levers for improving overall results.
- Forecast and plan for new business opportunities.
- Generate regular metric reports and presentations.
- Organizing, rotating and stocking shelves during each store visit - the platform for providing excellent customer service. This includes transferring cases of product from the backroom to the store's sales floor.
- Ensuring the Kellogg's Snacks product on displays and shelves are looking their best by properly rotating product and removing all stale or damaged packages.
- Working as a team with territory manager and district manager by communicating issues as appropriate, following your itinerary and being flexible with changes and filling in for other TSRs or TMs as needed.