The Paramount is stepping into post-Sandy relief, offering several ways people can assist their neighbors.
Coming or underway are:
- A food drive each day, with contributions going to Long Island Cares, at the box office noon to 6 p.m.
- A blood drive Tuesday through the Long Island Blood Center, Tuesday 3 to 9 p.m.
- A warming station with the town, from noon to midnight, through Sunday, with free soda and water.
- Recharge ability
- Free ice to residents
Upcoming artists/bands have planned, or are planning, future charitable efforts such as:
- Megadeth / Red Cross (concert is Nov. 10)
- Wallflowers / TBD Charity (concert is Nov. 11)
- Taking Back Sunday / LI Cares Food Drive (concert is Nov. 21)