Good morning, Huntington: a little of this, a little of that in the weather forecast.
1. Congratulations to s Auxiliary, which has just won an Auxiliary Advocacy Award from the Healthcare Association of New York State.
2. Watch for Patch's roundup of places to enjoy Easter brunch or dinner, later today.
3. In commemoration of the 300th birthday of Jupiter Hammon, America's first published African-American poet, there will be a lecture today at 2 p.m., tracing early African American family histories in Huntington.
4. Lara Herscovitch and Josh Joffen will perform at the at 7:30.
5. Assemb. Jim Conte (R-Huntington Station) is urging a change in how organ donors are recruited.